About Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service
The mission of the Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service is to improve the lives of people, businesses, and communities by providing high quality, relevant outreach and continuing education programs and services to the residents of Travis County.
The Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service staff in Travis County provide a high level of expertise in the following core service areas:
- Agriculture and Natural Resources
- Integrated Pest Management
- Family and Consumer Sciences
- Nutrition, Health and Wellness
- 4-H and Youth Development
- 4-H CAPITAL
- Cooperative Extension Program
Please go to our main website to discover what Extension can offer you as a landowner, homeowner, parent, youth or citizen of Texas and Travis County.