INTRODUCING THE NEW AND IMPROVED I-JURY™
Travis County’s award winning jury impaneling system just got better! We’ve added features to keep you up to date on your jury assignment. Once you have completed jury registration, I-Jury™ will:
- Give you a reminder call the night before you are to report to court for your assignment,
- Provide the status of your assignment when you call in, and
- Send a reminder text message AND text you if your assignment is cancelled at the last minute!
When you register for jury service, make sure you enter your cell phone # in the field for text updates to take full advantage of these features and avoid a trip to the courthouse in the event your assignment is cancelled.
We hope you find these new features helpful, and we thank you for your service as a juror.
Have Questions about Jury Duty?
Do you require any special accommodations?
It is the policy of the Travis County Courts to ensure that individuals with disabilities have access to all of our programs, services, and activities. We also provide effective communication that is consistent with the requirements of Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act. This policy includes jurors.
If you require any special accommodations in order to serve as a juror, we ask that you submit a request. There are several different ways to request special accommodation:
- By phone: 512-854-9669 (voice) or 512-854-4925 (TDD: Deaf)
- By email: email@example.com
- By fax: 512-854-4457
- By mail: Jury Office, P.O. Box 679005, Austin, TX 78767-9005
- In person: 5501 Airport Blvd., north entrance, Room 220, Austin, Texas
When contacting us, please let us know what type of accommodation you require.