Conditions of probation
- Appear in Court 6 monthly in a group setting (2pm Thursday usually the last week of the month)
- Undergo random drug and alcohol tests;
- Complete a series of community service projects designed specifically for this program;
- Take part in mentor program;
- Complete treatment and counseling as may be recommended.
The incentives for accomplishment and progress
Offenders will be recognized for improved compliance and accomplishment with:
- Early Discharge;
- CSR credit;
- Recognition Certificate, letters and employment referrals;
- Fee waivers or reduction.
The consequences of non-compliance
- Work Crew community service through the probation department;
- Additional CSR;
- Increased Frequency of Random UA program;
- Placement on Electronic Monitoring;
- Referrals to Additional Counseling, Treatment, etc.
- As a last resort, revocation and jail time at full exposure.
Follow us on twitter @C6ProjectEngage