Domestic Relations Office

Welcome to the Domestic Relations Office. Our mission is to improve and enrich the lives of the children of Travis County. All services are offered with a focus on the children's best interest.

 three families

credit card calculator

Pay your spousal support and fees using a credit card!

To calculate child support, use one of the following calculators:

The Domestic Relations Office handles specific areas of Family Law on behalf of the Travis County District Courts. Our website serves to inform you of our services and to answer questions you may have.


Integrated Child Support Enforcement System (ICSS)

The Travis County Domestic Relations Office has a contract with the Office of the Attorney General (OAG) to provide an integrated child support system for Travis County.

Effective July 1, 2009 all new divorces and other suits affecting the parent child relationship that contain court ordered child and medical support are automatically monitored at the Domestic Relations Office.

Domestic Relations monitors these cases for delinquency and will take actions to bring them back into paying status.

For non-custodial parents, DRO helps you keep current with your child support, monitors your account, and contacts you should there be a discrepancy.

For custodial parents, you no longer have to make an application for child support enforcement, either with the OAG or DRO, as we monitor cases closely. If the account needs enforcement, we proceed immediately. We also have access to the same collection tools as the OAG such as automatic interception of income tax refunds, new hire reporting and others. There is no application and no application fee associated with this program.

Original Order Date After July 1, 2009

Automatic monitoring, no application required.

Original Order Date Before July 1, 2009

If you original order date is any time before July 1, 2009 and you need our services, you may still download an application for services from our forms page. We will start enforcement services once we receive your application.

We can help you: