The purchasing agent is the chief procurement officer for Travis County. By statute, the purchasing agent is responsible to direct and oversee the county procurement process for all elected and appointed officials and commissioners court departments. Your Purchasing Office is the "single point of contact" for doing business with Travis County. The Travis County Purchasing Office welcomes opportunities to do business with you!
- How to do Business with Travis County (April 2013)
- Video: What Travis County Purchases (Requires RealOne Player)
- Video: Purchasing Procurement Presentation
News & Announcements
Register for the Central Texas Small Business Partnership Conference: "Building Connections in Central Texas" Today!
Disparity Study Update
- Travis County Disparity Status Update & Next Steps Presentation
- Disparity Study Update Presented by Travis County Purchasing Office
- Disparity Study Results for Travis County
- Disparity Study Data & Methods, Findings & Conclusions
- Disparity Study Timeline
- New! Disparity Study Update
For more information about the Disparity Study, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Purchasing Excellence Awards
For the ninth consecutive year, the Travis County Purchasing Office has earned the Achievement of Excellence in Procurement award from the National Procurement Institute®. More...