For homes affected by the recent flooding, please do not forget that a building permit is required for all repairs on flood-damaged structures. If you have questions please contact 512-854-4215 or visit Travis County Permits.

How do I start my flood insurance claim?

How to document and start clean up?

Office of Public Insurance Council