For non-emergency road maintenance requests like a pothole, overgrown brush blocking an intersection or traffic sign, etc., please email us or call (512) 854-9433.

For after hours or an emergency request on a county roadway – if a hazard or road maintenance issue is blocking traffic or creating an unsafe situation – please call the Travis County Sheriff's Office at (512) 974-0845.

Construction Zones: What You Need to Know

Find out what you might encounter in a construction zone and learn how to drive accordingly.

Work Plans

FY 18 Work Plan

Road Treatment Types

Road Treatment Types Definitions

Precinct and Municipality Boundary Maps by Sector

700 lavaca

TNR - Public Works

Phone: (512) 854-9383
Fax: (512) 854-4626


Hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM

After Hours Emergency (Sheriff's Office): (512)974-0845

cip mapping logo