Has your vehicle failed the emissions portion of the required annual inspection?
If so, you may qualify for assistance with vehicle repairs (emissions related expenses only) or money for a down payment on a newer car. Check to see if you’re eligible:
- Verify that you meet the Income Eligibility requirements
- Make sure your vehicle complies with Vehicle Requirements
- APPLY NOW!
- Facts about the AirCheck Texas Drive A Clean Machine Program
Types of Assistance
- Up to $600 for vehicle emissions related repairs;
- $3,000 for a new car, SUV, or van, current model year or up to three model years old;
- $3,000 for a pick-up truck, current model year or up to two model years old; or
- $3,500 for a hybrid vehicle, electric, natural gas of current or up to three model years old.
ELIGIBLE VEHICLES FOR PURCHASE ARE
- Model year 2017-2014 cars, SUVs, and vans;
- Model year 2017-2015 pickup trucks; and
- Model year 2017-2014 hybrid, electric, natural gas and all vehicles that have been certified to meet federal Tier 2, Bin 3 or cleaner Bin certification vehicles.