• Visitor
  • Visitor
6 years 6 months ago #319 by SarahEckhardt
Proposed Consent Motion for 9/26 VS Agenda was created by SarahEckhardt
MEMO
To: Commissioners Court
Re: Proposed Consent Motion for Tuesday’s (9/26 VS) Agenda
Date: September 25, 2017

Colleagues, I am compelled to attempt a lengthy consent motion on Tuesday due to the length of the agenda (51 items including interviews of 4 candidates for PIO). I recognize there are items of deep interest in the below proposed consent motion. I ask that if you intend to vote for an item of deep interest that is included on the consent motion, please leave the item on consent and make your comments of support via social media. But, if you need to pull the item (you are voting no or you have questions you cannot get addressed before Tuesday on which your vote hinges), please let me know today of your intention to pull the item so that I may rearrange the running order to accommodate the deliberation.

Proposed Consent Motion Items:
  • C1-C4
  • 8 - 3 month extension to ILA
  • 9 - 3 month extension to ILA
  • 10 BAT
  • 11 Grants including Rape Kits
  • 21 - 10 names (2 from each member) submitted to Schellen by 9/29 for Advisory Group on Transit Plan
  • 28 Handicap Parking Ap
  • 30 CapDS DNA
  • 31 CapDS Managed Assigned Counsel
  • 34 Sole bidder on Expo Center concessions
  • 36 – McGinnis Lochridge legal services contract
  • 38 Reject all bids
  • 39 PACE program
  • 40 Disparity Study

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 4.398 seconds

TAX RATE: TRAVIS COUNTY ADOPTED A TAX RATE THAT WILL RAISE MORE TAXES FOR MAINTENANCE AND OPERATIONS THAN LAST YEAR’S TAX RATE. THE TAX RATE WILL EFFECTIVELY BE RAISED BY 3.5 PERCENT AND WILL RAISE TAXES FOR MAINTENANCE AND OPERATIONS ON A $100,000 HOME BY APPROXIMATELY $9.12.