Skip to main content

Roads Concern for City of Manor

More
1 year 1 month ago #1038 by Larry.Wallace
I received the following from the City Manager and Manor Leadership:Here is a dropbox link to download the PowerPoint with videos and pictures City Manager Moore had indicated earlier. We’ve also requested additional drone footage of a few more roads including Tower Road, Bois D’Arc, Old Hwy 20, and Kimbro/Littig.   www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/zz29pkyo0uadj9s01...3gob5x57kse5l1w2x0lf

Good morning.  I wanted to provide you with an update on the video and photos that we captured utilizing the PD drone this morning..  Scott Dunlop (Development Services) will incorporate photos that we took last week and today’s video into a PowerPoint for you to share with the Bond Committee.  Below are some of the highlights that we wanted you to review before you receive the PowerPoint:
  • Officer Faust added some still shots in each direction for the intersection of South Lexington and West Parsons. 
  • He also added a still shot of a fairly dangerous turn by an 18 wheeler, which video titled “Parsons and Lexington will capture the situation at the 2:18 mark of the video
  • The traffic build up on March 22nd at the Lexington and Parson intersection is much lighter than usual. 
  • Officer Faust also captured video of traffic at US290/Old Kimbro intersection, Today’s video of the traffic on Old Kimbro is a fraction of the volume the road carries on daily basis that doesn’t involve a major accident on US290.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
1 year 3 weeks ago - 1 year 3 weeks ago #1039 by Larry.Wallace
Below is a message received from Manor's City Manager, I emailed the attachment which is too large to upload.

We have forwarded you the city’s planned development areas (residential, commercial, industrial & educational) that is near several of the county roadways that your committee have discussed.  We appreciate you taking the time to share with Scott and I the insights on the communication you and the committee have been receiving.  I hope this information will be helpful for you to share with the committee members during the East Travis County tour on Saturday.  Please let us know if you encounter an issue opening the attachment.

Scott
City Manager
Last edit: 1 year 3 weeks ago by Larry.Wallace. Reason: File wouldn't upload

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 4.710 seconds

TAX RATE: TRAVIS COUNTY ADOPTED A TAX RATE THAT WILL RAISE MORE TAXES FOR MAINTENANCE AND OPERATIONS THAN LAST YEAR’S TAX RATE. THE TAX RATE WILL EFFECTIVELY BE RAISED BY 3.5 PERCENT AND WILL RAISE TAXES FOR MAINTENANCE AND OPERATIONS ON A $100,000 HOME BY APPROXIMATELY $9.12.