The Travis County Fire Code requires a permit from the Travis County Fire Marshal’s Office before beginning construction. This applies to new commercial and public buildings, as well as any existing facility for which use has changed or that will sustain 50 percent or greater construction alteration.
Fire Code Penalties
Download a copy of the Travis County Fire Code and learn the factors that determine civil penalties and how penalty amounts are calculated. More...
- Fire Code Permit Application
- Building and Construction Fees (Effective 9/1/2015)
- Building Valuation Schedule
- Inspection Fees (Effective 9/1/2015)
- Operational Permit Fees (Effective 9/1/2015)
- Building Plans Submittals Guidelines
- Marina Requirements
- Foster Home Requirements