How to Subscribe to Travis County’s BidSync
- Coming Soon! New Finance and Procurement System
Travis County is partnering with a third-party vendor, BidSync, to maintain our Vendor Database and to distribute and receive electronic bids via the internet. There is NO FEE to register as a vendor or to participate in a Travis County Solicitation.
Registering with BidSync
Go to www.bidsync.com and follow the instructions to register. Registering with BidSync not only gives you access to Travis County solicitations, but to other government agencies using this system.
Benefits BidSync Provides to Vendors
- BidSync can reduce the rime and effort required by vendors to submit bids and proposals by over 90%.
- Every time vendors log onto BidSync, they are automatically provided a list of all current bid requests for products or services in the classifications and geographical areas selected by vendors.
- Automatically notifies vendors via email whenever a public agency requests a bid or proposal for products or services, or makes a change in a previously sent request for a bid or proposal.
- BidSync provides vendors with the ability to easily submit multiple bids when they carry more than one product that satisfies bid specifications.
- BidSync provides vendors with the ability to provide additional information on bids when doing so helps clarify their bid or proposal.
- BidSync provides vendors with the ability to attach photos, descriptive material, etc. to most bids.
- BidSync significantly reduces errors.
- Submittals of bids via BidSync are instant.
- Even though the capabilities incorporated in BidSync are extensive and sophisticated, using BidSync is simple and easy.
- BidSync provides free training during business hours.
Last Modified: Thursday, May 3, 2012 1:04 PM