Travis County Juvenile Board Meeting
Wednesday, April 10, 2013
Travis County Juvenile Probation Department
2515 S. Congress Ave., Austin, TX (map)
2nd Floor Training Room
- Call to order
- Review and approve the Travis County Juvenile Board Meeting minutes for the following meetings:
- February 19, 2013
- November 14, 2012
- Discuss and approve submission of the Juvenile Probation Department FY2014 Budget and take any action as deemed necessary.
- Discuss and approve the submission of a request for a Variance of Standards related to Chapter § 343.634: Level of Supervision, to the Texas Juvenile Justice Department (TJJD).
- Approve a modification to the 2013 Resolution by the Juvenile Board, Certifying the Juvenile Probation Department Facilities and Programs, pursuant to Texas Family Code 521.12(c), 52.125(b), and 51.126(b)
- Discuss and approve the appointments of attorneys to the list of the Juvenile Court appointments list as required by the Travis County Indigent Defense Plan
- Discuss and approve Community Service sites and take any action that may be deemed necessary
- EXECUTIVE SESSION: Pursuant to Gov’t Code Ann. 55.071, Consultation with Attorney
- Chair’s Report
- Receive legislative update and take any action as deemed necessary.
Last Modified: Wednesday, April 3, 2013 4:54 PM