Travis County Bail Bond Board
The Travis County Bail Bond Board meets on the first Wednesday of every month at noon in the Commissioners Courtroom, located on the first floor of 700 Lavaca St., Austin, Texas.
Travis County Bail Bond Board Meeting
Wednesday, May 1, 2013, 12:00 P.M.
Travis County Commissioners Courtroom
700 Lavaca – 1st Floor
- Consider minutes of the April 6, 2013 meeting, and take appropriate action.
- Consider amending Bail Bond Board rule regarding location of Board meetings, and take appropriate action. (Passed from the April 3, 2013 meeting.)
- Consider the renewal application for Bankers Insurance Company, agent John Zavala, dba Around the Clock Bail Bonds, license #203253, and take appropriate action.
- Discuss concerns and possible violations of the Texas Occupations Code and/or the Travis County Bail Bond Board Rules and Regulations due to reports of bail bond companies offering discounts to clients who hire particular attorneys, and take appropriate action.
- Consider the request from Milton Gault to withdraw $35,100.00 from his security deposit with the Treasurer’s Office, and take appropriate action.
- Discussion of statistical report of monthly bond forfeiture activity by Travis County Attorney’s Office.
- Public Comment
Vickie P. Herrera
Bail Bond Board Secretary
(512) 854-9018 Fax
Posted on the Sheriff’s bulletin board this 26th day of April 2013.